Stay up-to-date with all of the events and activities that are pertinent to ChE graduate students at Penn State by subscribing to our calendar. Use the following instructions to sync the calendar to Microsoft Outlook, Apple ICal, or Google Calendar.
iCal URL – https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/b9giimqm37fnlsmcq9fgdi6ilg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
• Select “File > Info > Account Settings”.
• Click “New” from the Internet Calendar menu, enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule and click Add.
• Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the “Folder Name” box and click OK. The calendar will be listed under “Other Calendars” with the name you chose (it does not merge with “My Calendar”).
Apple iCal (Mac)
• From within iCal, choose “Subscribe” from the Calendar menu at the top of your screen.
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule in the “Subscribe to” box and click Subscribe.
• iCal will then download the calendar and bring you to a screen which allows you to give a title to that calendar. Check the “Refresh” checkbox and select “every day” which will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
• Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar’s title in the “Calendars” screen.
• Go to www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google account, create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
• Click “Add” in the Other Calendars box located at the bottom of the menu on the left and select “Add by URL”.
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule and click “Add Calendar”.
• Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting “Settings” under the Other Calendars box at the bottom of the menu on the left.