Daniel Cetnar firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel is a third year PhD student working with Dr. Howard Salis to develop and design algorithms to re-engineer natural product gene clusters. He graduated from Penn State University in 2015 with a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry. He is from Bellefonte, PA.
Shankar Ram email@example.com
Shankar is a second year PhD student working with Dr. Janna Maranas to improve the conductivity of polymer electrolytes for use in next-generation lithium-ion batteries. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree in chemical engineering from the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani in India and a Master of Science and Engineering degree in chemical and biomolecular engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. He is from Chennai, India.
James Sheehan firstname.lastname@example.org
James Sheehan is a fourth year graduate student advised by Dr. Phil Savage and is currently researching sustainable chemical synthesis using high temperature water as a reaction medium. He graduated with a bachelor’s of science in chemical engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology. He is from Saint Charles, Illinois, a western suburb of Chicago.
Megan Farell email@example.com
Megan is a third year PhD candidate working in Dr. Manish Kumar’s group. Her doctoral project involves working with block copolymers to create a biomimetic environment for redox enzymes with potential applications in the medical, energy, and environmental fields. She graduated from the Chancellor’s Honors Program at the University of Tennessee with a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering in 2015. She is originally from Nashville, TN.
Web Team Coordinator
David Samson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
David is a second year PhD student working with Dr. Howard Salis to develop novel fluorescence-based assays for characterizing synthetic genetic systems with applications in studying gene regulation, engineering genetic circuits, and genome editing. He holds a bachelor of science in chemical engineering from the University of Maryland and is originally from Berkeley Heights, New Jersey.
- Manda Yang – Antonios Armaou Lab
- Sarah Johnson – Wayne Curtis Lab
- David Kalb – Kristen Fichthorn Lab
- Nagma Zerin – Esther Gomez Lab
- Tyler Culp – Enrique Gomez Lab
- Clara Capparelli – Michael Hickner Lab
- Hauran He – Michael Janik Lab
- Inseok Chae – Seong Kim Lab
- Megan Farell – Manish Kumar Lab
- Linxi Wang – Angela Lueking Lab
- Shankar Ram – Janna Maranas Lab
- Debolina Sarkar – Costas Maranas Lab
- Shreya Shetty – Scott Milner Lab
- Sean Halper – Howard Salis Lab
- Akhila Gollakota – Phil Savage Lab
- Allan Brooks – Darrell Velegol Lab
- Jay Thakkar – Xueyi Zhang Lab
- Zhao Li – Andrew Zydney Lab